[SJHS-Swim] State Meet Info from Coach Ross

Thornburg, Darlene dthornburg at thornburgsfamily.com
Tue Feb 19 10:56:35 CST 2013

Wow
What a great meet!  11 State records broken! A very fast meet it was fun!

Natalie was so much fun to watch swim tonight. She was excited and ready to
swim. She swam with great enthusiasm and purpose and to her credit we tied
in points with Patriot! And though we only had one swimmer we did not
finish last! Thank you, Natalie, for making us look good!  She seemed to be
having a great time at the meet and I hope she will bring all that
excitement back to school to share with everyone. What a wonderful weekend
for both Natalie and Matt.  Thank you for sharing your talents with us and
representing your school.
Carpe Lacus,
Coach Ross

--