[SJHS-Swim] Volunteers for meet tomorrow, Friday, January 27, 2012 -SJHS v. Battlefield

Tony Gennello tgennello at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 06:53:32 CST 2012

Sorry for the late notice...  Pasta party tonight is at the Gennello house from 6:00 to 8:30pm.  The address is 10884 Peachwood Drive, Manassas 20110.

I don't have any of the previous lists available at the moment, but I can have the following people bring these items:
    Last Name A-G: Pasta
    Last Name H-M: Breads or Salads
    Last Name N-Z: Drinks or Desserts

Thanks.