[SJHS-Swim] Volunteers for meet tomorrow, Friday, January 27, 2012 -SJHS v. Battlefield

Diandrich Blodgett mcjaldr at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 05:40:38 CST 2012

Good Morning Everyone,

The meet is tomorrow night. Thank you to all who have volunteered to help. We have a full shift the first shift but we are still missing a head timer and two regular timers for the second shift. If you have not already volunteered please help out with the second shift timing tomorrow. Here is the list so far:

Shift 1:
Scorer: Connie GouletRunner: Connie CerniukHead Timer: Susan DosterTimers:1 Chris Polk. 2. S. Dugan3. Candice Purnell4. Kim Taylor5. Judy Pomajevich6. Amber BurnettShift 2:Scorer: Connie GouletRunner: Monica GodboleHead Timer: Timers:1. Tony Gennello2. Tim Winter3. Lynn Winter4. Edgar Cruz5. 6.

Thank you!

Diane