[SJHS-Swim] Call for assistance from Coach for Time Trails

darlene thornburg darlene.thornburg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:43:25 CST 2011

All,

Note from Coach DD:

We are doing TIME TRIALS on TUESDAY(11/29) and THURSDAY(12/1) this week if
you can pass the word to the parents for help, and we can get the stop
watches and time cards so that we can keep accurate times, at least two per
lane.  Each swimmer is going to swim each event including a 50 of each IM
event.  We will spread out the 500 over the two days.  If any parent who is
an official and wants to come and make notes for DQ's at a meet so that we
can address that with those who need it I would also be grateful.  We are
doing this during practice so as not to need exta pool time.  If looks like
we need to do an extra day for the 500 we will use Wednesday.  Then I can
give the cards to your husband over the weekend and he can input the times
and give me an printout.

 DD

--
-Darlene