[SJHS-Swim] Apparel on Hoodie Sweatshirts

Lynn Connery-Winter lynncwinter at verizon.net
Sun Nov 27 17:57:25 CST 2011

Hi Everyone,

Lynn Winter( Apparel Mom) for the swim team this year. I was informed recently from one of our vendors that we do not have enough hoodie sweatshirt orders. We need at least 10 maroon( we have 6 ) and 10 gold( we have 3). Both have SJ Swimming on the front. Maroon sweatshirts are $25.00 and Gold are $21.00. The difference is the weight of the sweatshirt.

If anyone is interested I will need a check payable to "SJHS Swim Team" by Wed. Nov. 30th.

Thanks,
Lynn Winter(SJHS Apparel Mom)