[SJHS-Swim] Donations for District Meet

Pam & Mark Goldman goldman91 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 28 22:35:45 CST 2011

Hi,

Please bring any drinks or food to the Freedom Center around 12:30.  I
realize that the swimmers do not need to be there until 1:30 but with the
change of date there might be more set-up for Concessions and Hospitality.
This way we can ice down the drinks and set up tables where needed.  It will
also give us a chance to make sure we have everything we need prior to the
meet starting.

If you have any questions please let me know.  I will be out shopping in the
morning for Hospitality so you can call my cell phone if you need anything
after 9:30 am.

Thanks, Pam
703-304-5460