[SJHS-Swim] Volunteers, District Swim Meet, Saturday, January 29, 2011

Diandrich Blodgett mcjaldr at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:35:37 CST 2011

Hi All!

I am sending out my list of volunteers again. Please let me know if you have a conflict. We still need a marshall for the 2nd and 3rd shifts and possibly more help in hospitality/concessions 3rd shift.

Before the Meet (approximately 1:30 p.m.)
Conccessions & Hospitality: (to help bring things in and set up)
1. Christy Polk
2. Chris Polk
3. Abby Thomas
4. Kari Costello
5. Kim Taylor

Shift 1:
Scorer:
1. Renee Mason

Awards (Ribbons):
1. Kris Delsordo

Marshall:
Dave Taylor

Admissions (To collect admission fee):
1. Arlene Neal
2. Lena Azar

Head Timer:
1. Susan Doster

Timers:
1. Karen Sullivan
2. Barbara Lloyd
3. Shamon Pancerella
4. Susie Rodriguez

Concessions:
1. Christy Polk
2. Chris Polk

Hospitality:
1. Sandra Dugan
2. Abby Thomas

Shift 2:

Marshall:
1.

Timers:
1. Kim Taylor
2. Susie Hollabaugh
3. Connie Cerniuk
4. Donna Hunsicker

Concessions:
1. Barbara Lloyd
2. Susan Doster

Hospitality:
1. Debbie Sorenson
2. Eileen Beavers

Shift 3:
Marshall:
1.

Timers:
1. Beavers
2. Teresa Thai
3. Tim Winters
4. Lynn Winters

Runner:
1. Deborah Gross

Hospitality:
1. Maria Walsh

As you know we have volunteers running concessions and hospitality for the whole meet and they will be there with the those volunteers during your shifts and will let you know what you need to do.

Thank you to all! You have been wonderful all season. I look forward to a great meet tomorrow!

Diane Blodgett