[SJHS-Swim] Concessions and Hospitality Donations for District Meet

Pam & Mark Goldman goldman91 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 25 07:56:13 CST 2011

Hi,

Hospitality and Concessions are working together for the District Meet on Friday January 28.  To help off-set costs we are asking for donations.

If you choose to donate items for the meet, please email me so we I can keep track and not overspend when buying those items.   Please don’t think you have to do the whole request.  For example we need 15 bags of ice but you can volunteer to bring one bag.

We are looking for the following items:

·        Ice – We will need 15 - 20 pound bags

·        Fruit Salad

·        Pasta Salad – only need about 3 pounds (one pound with only vegetables and no cheese and the other two anyway you want to make it)

·        Bananas – 2 large bunches

·        Bottled Water

·        Gatorade:  one to two cases of small bottles for Hospitality and the rest for concessions.

Please respond by Wednesday January 26 so we can plan accordingly.  Please bring the donated items the day of the event at the set up time of 4 pm to Concessions which is in the room across from the pool.

Thank you for your contribution because they are appreciated.

Sincerely,

Pam Goldman

703-361-3023

Goldman91 at verizon.net