[SJHS-Swim] Volunteers, District Swim Meet Friday, January 28, 2011, Correction

Diandrich Blodgett mcjaldr at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 07:26:07 CST 2011

Hi Everyone,

It was called to my attention that I did not identify the scorers for Friday's meet. I apologize. We made a change and the scorers are in shifts now rather than the whole meet. We will be having volunteers scoring the 1st and 2nd shifts:  1st Shift Renee Mason, 2nd Shift Edgar Cruz. If I have anyone listed wrong or you can no longer volunteer please let me know as soon as possible. Here is a complete revised list:

Before the Meet (approximately 4:00 pm)
Concessions & Hospitality (helping bring things in and set up):
1. Christy Polk
2. Chris Polk
3. Abby Thomas
4. Kari Costello
5. Kim Taylor

Shift 1 (Events 1-8)
Scorer:
1: Renee Mason

Awards:
1. Kris Delsordo

Marshall:
1.

Admission (to collect admission fee):
1. Arlene Neal
2. Lena Azar

Head Timer:
1. Susan Doster

Timers:
1. Karen Sullivan
2. Barbara Lloyd
3. Susie Rodriguez
4. Shamon Pancerella

Concessions:
1. Christy Polk
2. Chris Polk

Hospitality:
1. Sandra Dugan
2. Abby Thomas

Shift 2: (Events 11-18)
Scorer:
1. Edgar Cruz

Marshall:
1.

Timers:
1. Kim Taylor
2. Susan Hollabaugh
3. Connie Cerniuk
4. Donna Hunsicker

Concessions:
1. Barbara Lloyd
2. Susan Doster

Hospitality:
1. Debbie Sorenson
2. Eileen Beavers

Shift 3: (Events 19-24)
Marshall:
1.

Timers:
1. Beavers
2. Teresa Thai
3. Tim Winters
4. Lynn Winters

Runner:
1. Deborah Gross

Hospitality:
1. Maria  Walsh
2.

As you can see we still need some volunteers for marshall. The meet is due to start at 6:00 p.m. so all volunteering the first shift should be there by 5:30 p.m. to be ready to begin on time. Each shift thereafter please be there well ahead of when your shift begins. The shifts are by events not time so I am not sure what time each shift will begin. Please find me when you arrive, no matter which shift you are volunteering. I will have a label for you to wear and that will let me know you are present. Thank you all for everything.

Diane