[SJHS-Swim] Volunteers, District Swim Meet, January 28, 2011

Diandrich Blodgett mcjaldr at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 14:31:05 CST 2011

Hi All!

Here is a list of volunteers needed for the District Swim Meet on January 28th at the Freedom Center. My understanding is that the meet starts about 6 p.m. We are hosting the meet so we are in need of many more volunteers than we need at a regular swim meet. Every family needs to help. There will be three shifts. They are according to event: Shift 1 - events 1-8, Shift 2 - events 11-18, Shift 3 - events 19-24. Please sign up in at least one of the open spots by replying to me on this e-mail.

Before the Meet (approximately 4:00 p.m)
Concessions & Hospitality: (to help bring things in and set up)
1.
2.
3.
4.

Entire Meet:
Scorers (one needed and can work out schedule between them):
1.  Renee Mason
2.

Shift 1:
Awards:
1.

Marshall:
1.

Admission: (To collect admission fee)
1.
2.

Head Timer:
1. Susan Doster

Timers:
1. Karen Sullivan
2. Teresa Thai
3. Tony Gennello
4.

Concessions:
1.
2.

Hospitality:
1.
2.

Shift 2:
Marshall:
1.

Timers:
1.
2.
3.
4.

Concessions:
1.
2.

Hospitality:
1.
2.

Shift 3
Marshall:
1.

Timers:
1.
2.
3.
4.

Runner:
1. Deborah Gross

Concessions:
1.
2.

Hospitality:
1.
2.

I think that's everything. Thank you everyone for being so willing to help each meet.

Diane Blodgett