[SJHS-Swim] Volunteers for Swim Meet Saturday, December 17th

Diandrich Blodgett mcjaldr at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 17:23:23 CST 2011

Thanks to all who have volunteered for the meet. We still need at least two timers for the second shift.
 PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP IF YOU WOULD BE WILLING TO TIME THE SECOND
SHIFT. There is one person on second shift who would be willing to time
first shift also if someone on first shift would be willing to switch to
 second shift.

Here are the volunteers so far:

Shift 1:
Scorer: Connie Goulet
Runner: Lena Azar
Head Timer: Kevin Hayden
Timers:
1. Connie Cerniuk
2. Tony Gennello
3. S. Dugan
4. Erin Taylor
5. Kim Taylor
6. Chris Polk
7. Kris Delsordo
8. Lynn Winter
9. Kielbasa
10. Pomajevich
11. Arlene Neal
12. Bea Missar

Alternate:
 Candice Purnell (Candice will also be filling in for me the first part
of the meet so look for her to let her know you are here and get your
stopwatch)

Shift 2:
Scorer: Connie Goulet
Runner: Lena Azar