[SJHS-Swim] Volunteers for Swim Meet Saturday, December 17th

Diandrich Blodgett mcjaldr at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 19:57:53 CST 2011

Hello Everyone!

Thank you to so many of you for volunteering for the meet this Saturday. You are awesome! I am including a current list of those helping. Please let me know if I have your name down and you are unable to help. We still need several timers for the 2nd shift.  If you are timing the first shift and would be able to volunteer the second shift also please let me know. It would be a big help and greatly appreciated.

Shift 1:
Scorer: Connie Goulet
Runner: Lena Azar
Head Timer: Kevin Hayden
Timers:
1. Connie Cerniuk
2. Tony Gennello
3. S. Dugan
4. Erin Taylor
5. Kim Taylor
6. Chris Polk
7. Kris Delsordo
8. Lynn Winter
9. Kielbasa
10. Pomajevich
11. Arlene Neal
12. Bea Missar

Alternate: Candice Purnell (Candice will also be filling in for me the first part of the meet so look for her to let her know you are here and get your stopwatch)

Shift 2:
Scorer: Connie Goulet
Runner: Lena Azar
Head Timer: Susan Doster