[SJHS-Swim] Pasta Parties Sign-up

darlene thornburg darlene.thornburg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 07:09:39 CST 2010

All,

I have gotten a could questions about what it takes to host a Pasta Party.
Here is what we do.

1. Host family opens there house to the team.
2. Host family makes one pasta dish.
3. We assign out what the kids are to bring to the party.
    example: A-F  Bring salads
                     G-L  Bread
                     M-P  Drinks/Desserts
                     Q-Z  Pasta Dish
4. Team provides paper plates, cups and eating utilities.
5. Sit back and let the kids eat, talk and play games (Apples to Apples,
Twister, ....). Kids bring the games.

Hope this helps. The kids are really well behaved and I have enjoyed hosting
the parties over the past 4 years.

If you have any other questions, or would like to sign up for hosting a
party please contact me.

Thanks,
Darlene Thornburg
SJHS Swim Board President