[SJHS-Swim] Pasta Parties Sign-up

darlene thornburg darlene.thornburg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 13:22:33 CST 2010

All,

Here is the final swim schedule has been set for this year.

With that we have Pasta Parties the night before meets at someones house.
Below is the schedule for the Pasta Parties.
Please concern opening your house up to host one of the parties. If you have
any questions on what this entails please
contact me.

*Pasta Date
Location
Time*
Dec 2                        Thornburg's (12605 Crabtree Falls Dr, Bristow
VA 20136)         6pm-9pm
Dec 17
Jan 6                         Gennello's (10884 Peachwood Dr, Manassas, VA
20110)
**Jan 13
Jan 20
Jan 27

Please email me if you would like to sign up to host a pasta party. It's fun
and the kids have a great time.

--
-Darlene
c: 703.895.7543