[SJHS-Swim] Meet Saturday, December 18,2010: Timers Needed

Diandrich Blodgett mcjaldr at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 11 14:26:47 CST 2010

Hi Everyone!

We have a meet coming up next Saturday, December 18th. From what I have been told it will be a tri-meet--SJHS/Osbourne/Forest Park--so we will have two shifts for timers and runners. I haven't heard back from Coach Hayden yet but I will put eight lanes of timers for each shift for now and will let you know if we need more.

Here is who I have down so far from the sign-ups at the informational meeting and others who have contacted me. Please let me know if you can help and your name is not on the list or if your name is on the list and your plans have changed and you will not be able to volunteer. As you can see there are a few open spots.

Scorer:  Connie Goulet

Head Timer:  Susan Doster

Timers:

Shift 1