[SJHS-Swim] SJHS Swim: Warmup Confirmation

Connie Cerniuk conniel at cerniuk.org
Fri Dec 10 09:36:04 CST 2010

Good Morning!

This past Tuesday, team warmups were handed out.  There were a few
swimmers that were missing jackets, pants, and/or personalizations;
my apologies.  Following is the list of swimmers and the warmup items
that I am looking into:

Yara Azar				Jacket needs personalization
Ted Hollabaugh			Jacket needs personalization
CJ Hunsicker			Temporarily gave a large jacket for pictures, but
ordered a medium jacket
Manny Sandoval			Missing jacket and pants
Christopher Thornburg	Missing jacket
Nsonji White				Missing jacket and pants
Christina Winter			Jacket needs personalization

For Yara, Ted and Christina, you turned your jackets in after pictures
for personalization.  Thank you.  We should have them back shortly
with your names on them.  For the swimmers that are missing items, the
order should be coming in soon too.  I should have these to you before
our Saturday December 18th meet.

I hope that everyone was able to throughly check over their warmups
and make sure they were free from manufacturing defects, before taking
the tags off.  Also for those of you that had your jackets
personalized, I hope that you confirmed the spelling of your name and
that it was in good alignment on the jacket.  If anyone is having any
issues, please let me know as soon as possible, so that we can
hopefully resolve it before our first meet.  Remember we can not
exchange sizes or styles (men's vs women's) that were ordered, we can
only exchange items that have a manufacturing defect or correct an
order. Thank you for your understanding.

All other Spirit Pack and Spirit Wear items will be delivered to the
swimmers before our upcoming swim meet, Saturday December 18th.

Have an excellent weekend!

Cheers,
Connie Cerniuk
SJHS Swim Team Apparel Coordinator