[SJHS-Swim] SJHS Swim: Warmup Handout

Connie Cerniuk conniel at cerniuk.org
Tue Dec 7 00:06:48 CST 2010

Today, Tuesday December 7th, is Swim Team Picture Day!!!

The warmups finally came in and they will be handed out prior to
pictures.

I just got word late today (Monday) that our warmups were ready.
Please, please, please look over your warmups before taking off any
tags.  Once the tags are removed, they are yours forever.  Please make
sure that there are no manufacturing defects.  For those that have
gotten their names embroidered on their jackets, please make sure that
your name is spelled correctly and that the name is straight and in
good horizontal alignment.  I suggest that the swimmers take their
warmups home and have the parents look the warmups over too.  It never
hurts to have a second set of eyes to make sure everything looks ok.
Remember once you take off the tags, the warmups are yours forever.

Some swimmers may be missing a jacket and/or pant.  I am currently
working on resolving the issues.  I thank you in advance for your
patience.  Also some swimmers may be missing a personalization of
their jacket.  Jackets that are missing their personalization should
be turned back in to me after pictures.

The remaining  Spirit Pack and Spirit Wear will be handed out very soon.

Cheers,
Connie Cerniuk
SJHS Swim Team Apparel Coordinator