[SJHS-Swim] Meet and Pasta Party Info (Still on)

darlene thornburg darlene.thornburg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 06:55:54 CST 2010

All,

Here is what was posted on School Fusion by the coaches:

------------------------------
[image: Announcement] Wednesday, December 1 at 4:34 PM
*Swimming: ***** Friday, Dec 3rd Meet Cancelled
*****<http://swimming.stonewallhs.groupfusion.net/>
*
We have cancelled our participation in Friday night's meet.  This is NOT due
to our athletes.  They have worked so hard in preparation for the event,
however Coach Rios & Coach Hayden feel that it is best for our team that we
do not swim.

Keep working hard Raiders and we will be ready for our first competition in
2 weeks.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

In regards to the Pasta Party, if the kids would like to still have it I'm
willing. The kids can have time to socialize and get to know each other.
So I will see you tonight at my house at 6/6:30pm.

Coaches please announce to kids that the Pasta Party is still on tonight at
my house.

--
-Darlene
c: 703.895.7543