ALTER TABLE question

Claudius Sailer claudius.sailer at me.com
Thu Apr 20 10:54:22 CDT 2017

Hi Ruslan,

there is no way for me to login.
My iMac stored user and password, but your webpage tells me this is wrong.
I checked my eMails from activating my account and I can see the eMail-Adress which I used to activate my account in November 2016 BUT when I say „password forgotten“ and enter my eMail Adress I get the hint. This eMail address is not valid. Now my computer or whatever is blocked.

Now I am extremely tired and have no idea how I can connect again to my account.
I save all my users and password in an app for it and the user and password I saved there also doesn’t work.

It could happen that I make mistakes but so much at one time I can’t remember that everything a save could be wrong.

Claudius