error 333056

Karl Grob kgrob at mus.ch
Fri Jan 22 07:58:39 CST 2016

Hi Ruslan

After your answer (BTW: Thanks for the speed!) I ‚isolated' the Database and made the test again. It does nothing else than Creating the Database, writing a liitle bit of stuff into some tables.
Then it closes the DB and reopens it. The same error. I tested 32-Bit-Debug-version and 32Bit/64Bit Compiled versions. All the same error.

There is a crash-report, but I dont know how to read that.

If you want, I can send you the whole thing (zipped 184 KB)

Karl

> Am 22.01.2016 um 10:57 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com>:
>
> On 1/22/16, 11:48 AM, "Karl Grob" <kgrob at mus.ch> wrote:
>
>> A little help would be nice (perhaps I am blind)
>
> Hi Karl,
>
> 1) Did you check vlogs folder and log inside?
> May be something helpful there

In vlog the only error is:

Database_Open...
	PARAM: inDatabase = 14858168
	PARAM: db_path = "/Volumes/myUsers/UserDaten/kgrob/Programmierung/eHKKATestNurDB/eHKKATest.vdb"
ERROR: 0x51500 Identifier "F" is not found.

> 2) When problem have come?
> what was changed?

I have just taken up the work with this new database (It is a testDB that I can delete and recreate etc.)

> 3) usually this means that your CODE is not corresponding to existing db
> schema…

The Schema value is 1 (default i.e. not set, Studio shows 1)
I tried 2 - no difference. ( Studio shows 2 in the try)

> 4) you did not specify btw OS, version,
>  its Xojo I guess.

Mac OS 10.11.3
Xojo 2015.4