error 333056

Karl Grob kgrob at mus.ch
Fri Jan 22 03:48:11 CST 2016

Hi,

I do have a Database constructed in classway that I cannot open,because there is a error thrown.

This database is created the following way:

-----------------------------
  Shared Sub CreateDB(f as FolderItem)

    myDB = new DB
    myDB.Create(f, EVDbMode.kDscDatBlbInd)
    myDB.Flush
    myDB.machMaximalwerteTriggersUndProcs
    myDB.machInits
    myDB.Flush

  Exception ErrorException
    myErrorHandler(ErrorException, CurrentMethodName, ErrorException.Message)

End Sub
-----------------------------

It can be opened in Valentina Studio without problems, but the following code throws a error. There is no change to the DB between creation and opening.

-----------------------------

Shared Sub OpenDB()
  dim f as FolderItem = GetFolderItem(myName)

  try
    myDB = new DB
    myDB.Open(f)                     //-> VException 333056 'Identifier "F" is not found‘
  catch ErrorException
    if ErrorException.errornumber = 398594 then
      myDB.UseEncryptionKey(xxx, EVDataKind.kStructureOnly)
      myDB.Open(DBFolder)
    else
      myErrorHandler(ErrorException, CurrentMethodName, ErrorException.Message)
    end if
  end try

End Sub

I have no idea what this could be - and no way to check the code of myDB.open

A little help would be nice (perhaps I am blind)

Thanks

Karl Grob