Installing Valentina

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Jan 21 15:00:45 CST 2016

2016-01-21 4:53:31.747 PM LiveCode-Commercial[979]: Error loading
/Users/lead/Documents/My
LiveCode/Externals/v4rev.bundle/Contents/MacOS/v4rev:
 dlopen(/Users/lead/Documents/My
LiveCode/Externals/v4rev.bundle/Contents/MacOS/v4rev, 262): Symbol not
found: __ZN3fbl15gPathDelimiterAE
  Referenced from: /Users/lead/Documents/My
LiveCode/Externals/v4rev.bundle/Contents/MacOS/v4rev
  Expected in: /usr/local/lib/vcomponents/libvshared_fat_release.dylib