dbInfoRef

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Sep 23 14:02:17 CDT 2015

is there a SQL command that will return the name of the database server
host? I want to use just dbREF and not serverRef or dbInfoRef as I get
crashes with those commands (I will work up a Manta report sometime later).
It's really a shame that *DataBase_Path(dbRef does not actually return the
path to the database and only returns the database name.*