App Store rejection for non-public APIs

jda jda at his.com
Fri Sep 4 15:15:58 CDT 2015

Aha!

I didn’t use VReport before, but I had to in this release because if you remember it’s hard linked in 5.8.6 (or whatever the latest release of Valentina is). So I left VReport in the bundle this time. I may have to go back to 5.5.2 where it was safe to remove VReports.

Thanks for letting me know.

Jon