Natural Join syntax error

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 31 04:32:39 CDT 2015

Hi Beatrix,

I actually did a few SQL courses. The problem is that the simplest join that works with MySQL doesn't work with Valentina. Also see my answer to my own question, where I write which solution I decided to use.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.