Natural Join syntax error

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 31 03:35:18 CDT 2015

Thanks for the reply, Ivan. Which syntax do you recommend, for joining two tables? In MySQL I'd simply use

SELECT * from table1,table2 WHERE table1.a=table2.a

but this doesn't work either in Valentina. Sometimes I get empty results, while I know that table1.a and table2.a have records in common, and sometimes I get an error saying that the tables are not linked.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.