Can't launch app because V4RB not found

jda jda at his.com
Mon Jul 27 12:53:31 CDT 2015

> On Jul 27, 2015, at 1:38 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:
>
> On 7/27/15, 6:23 PM, "jda" <jda at his.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> This is the first time Iąve encountered this problem after an update. I
>> installed 5.8.6 and compiled for Xojo. I have the file DisableRBDB in the
>> plugin folder (necessary since I donąt have the Pro license). I can build and
>> run the app on my Mac where Valentina is installed. But if I try to run on a
>> Mac without Valentina I get this error
>>
>> ?
>>
>> Iąve tried on two different Macs with the same result.
>>
>> Did the build script change? Any ideas whatąs going on?
>
> And this means that you have run build script also, right?
>
> Please check carefully if any errors was during build.
>
> If no error, it is possible to use
>    otool -L each.dylib
>
> To see dependencies

No errors written to console. The script is run automatically on build. If I run it manually there are lots of errors, like

cp: /Contents/vcomponents/xsl/pic/DC.GIF: No such file or directory
cp: /Contents/vcomponents/xsl/pic/EMPL.GIF: No such file or directory
cp: /Contents/vcomponents/xsl/pic/GRP.GIF: No such file or directory
cp: /Contents/vcomponents/xsl/visualization1.xsl: No such file or directory
cp: /Contents/vcomponents/xsl/visualization2.xsl: No such file or directory
error: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/install_name_tool: can't open file: /Contents/vcomponents/libvshared_fat_release.dylib (No such file or directory)
error: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/install_name_tool: can't open file: /Contents/vcomponents/libvkernel_fat_release.dylib (No such file or directory)
error: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/install_name_tool: can't open file: /Contents/vcomponents/libvkernel_fat_release.dylib (No such file or directory)
error: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/install_name_tool: can't open file: /Contents/vcomponents/libvkernel_fat_release.dylib (No such file or directory)

Frankly, I don’t recall how to run it manually any more, it’s been part of the build process for so long.

Jon