AW: Please switch to new FORUM. Email list going to be closed.

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Sat Jan 17 09:51:13 CST 2015

Hi Lynn,
The last (lowest) row of pixels of every headline is missing in my
chromebrowser, see link to screenshot, what makes the headlines hard to read
in combination with the light font and the light color:
www.kestner.de/material/valentina-discussions.png I have no idea where this
rendering issue is located, at least in firefox the characters are ok (but I
am not using firefox)
Tiemo