Links

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 21 07:51:09 CDT 2015

Exactly, Ruslan. I have now deleted all links from table1 and table2,
but I still get the same link error.

There are additional tables, with their own links. If I remove all links
from table2, could there still be another table that links to table2 and
may cause this error (ERR_CONSTRAINT_FOREIGN_KEY_VIOLATION)?

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Installer Maker for LiveCode: