Links

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Aug 20 21:00:27 CDT 2015

Hi,

I just noticed that the two key1 fields don't have the same name in both
tables. The field in table1 is called key1, but the field in table2 is
called xkey1. The contents of the two fields, key1 and xkey1, is identical.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Installer Maker for LiveCode: