SQL Diff

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 7 19:18:58 CST 2014

It seems that in 5.6, the SQL Diff function doesn't capture everything that
changes, even though all the properties are selected.

For instance, I just wanted to switch everything in a DB to not be case
sensitive, so I changed all the Collates to nocase.  Then I ran an SQL Diff
on the new version vs. the old version and none of the collates showed.

When I changed a collate on an index, that showed, but not on a column.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."