libwx_mac.dylib is missing

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu May 15 07:35:21 CDT 2014

Hello,

this is the first time I am trying to build a LiveCode program with V4Rev_4
on a new mavericks machine.

Installing of Valentina worked fine with "successful" message, without
errors.

When trying to use the install_vcomponents_v4rev_v4 script it throws an
error: " cp: /usr/local/lib/vcomponents/libwx_mac.dylib: No such file or
directory"

And indeed, this libwx_mac.dylib file is missing in that directory. The four
other .dylib files are existing in that directory. I tried to delete the
directory and run the Valentina installer again, but with the same result,
that file keeps missing.

Could it be something with v4rev and mavericks? Could I copy manually the
libwx_mac.dylib from an older machine to this directory as a workaround or
are there any incompatibilities with mavericks?

Thanks for helping

Tiemo