Organizing Forums

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Mon Mar 31 10:48:32 CDT 2014

Add my agreement also.  There is so little traffic on the list that breaking it up seems pointless.  It seems to me that many of the questions on the list apply broadly to Valentina.

The idea behind the forum is to make the archives more accessible for search.  Breaking them up won't help that at this point.

Steve

--
Steve Albin, Montclair, NJ
http://www.steve-albin.com