Forum is needed

Antonis Vakondios avacondios at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 18:10:44 CDT 2014

Hi Lynn,

there are many opensource solutions there. It's better to use one of them
on the current website, until your new next generation website ,to be
ready. We had the same discussion on previous Sept 13 and you had replied
with the same words. Personally, I am developing on Xojo & B4A and their
forums are very useful for the knowledge and functionality of their
product. I think, Paradigma needs to do the same and to support this action
, so to increase the traffic and I believe many of us will support that.

Best regards

Antonis Vakondios