Forum is needed

jda jda at his.com
Sun Mar 30 15:23:23 CDT 2014

Depends on the forum. Xojo replaced their developer listserve with a forum, which I also thought was a bad move, but IMHO it turned out to actually be a big improvement. If nothing else it provides an easy way to go back and find answers to questions that  you saw but forget (often because at the time it wasn’t something that affected you). Sure you can do this with a list archive, but it’s more natural on a forum. In any case, they’re not mutually exclusive.

Jon