VDN - Primary Key Constraint & Boolean Fields Question

Ivan Smahin ivan_smahin at paradigmasoft.com
Sun Mar 30 08:17:10 CDT 2014

On Mar 30, 2014, at 4:04 PM, Johnny Harris <johnny at southshore.com> wrote:

> Ivan,
>
> It appears that I can update a record as long as I don’t try to update the is_void (BOOLEAN) field.
>
> If I remove that field from my sql query, I can update the record all I want. As soon I add it back to the query string... I get the error.

Could you be more specific and show me the code - how do you do this in particular?

> I also tried updating the record using the cursor.UpdateRecord method but get the error code 353536. The error message associated
> with the error code is blank, so I’m not sure what the error code means.

It is 0x56500

//Cursor "%S" is read only.
DECLARE_ERROR( ERR_CURSOR_READONLY                                         , 0x56500);

Description absence is fixed for windows recently - do you run latest vKernel version?

Ivan Smahin
Senior Software Engineer
Paradigma Software, Inc
Valentina - The Ultra-Fast Database