How to check a failed V4REV installation on mavericks?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Mar 3 05:24:51 CST 2014

Hello,

I have installed a new mavericks machine, run the V4REV installer with the
info "installation successful"

When opening an existing LiveCode project with the LC 6.5.2 IDE I get a
failure of Valentina_Init with the error code "219,3800,14".

Because the LC program is not new, it must be a failed installation of
Valentina.

How and where can I check the installed valentina components? Which files
should be where installed? Or what else could cause this valentina_init
error?

Thanks for any help

Tiemo