Crash when opening database

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Wed Jun 25 12:05:52 CDT 2014

My customers are men in the best age. Do you know what my biggest problem is with Valentina? The opening of the database after a crash. The men are impatient and force quit the app. The second biggest problem - “not responding” - is fixed.

We nerds react differently than “normal” people. Really. And no, my customers don’t make backups.

On 25.06.2014, at 17:34, Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:

> Why?
>
> I have two personal Macs, both are coupled with WD My Passport 1TB
> This is cheap.
>
> Time Machine do backup 2-3 times per day.
> On default it do each hour it seems.
>
> No fun, this is must to have.
> Especially if somebody have vital data.
>
> If no have backups -- Murphy not sleeps.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals