Your Input on User Forums Needed - Only Happens Once a Decade ; -)

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Thu Jul 31 23:05:58 CDT 2014

Do it as simple as possible. We don't have so much volume at the moment. esoTalk is really great - except the §$%& log in problems. I just need to see what I haven't read yet.

On 30.07.2014, at 19:39, Lynn Fredricks <lfredricks at proactive-intl.com> wrote:

> You've asked several times, and now we are talking about it seriously: user
> forums. There's a new website coming along and it will have integrated
> forums.
>
> We'd like your feedback on organization. You see, unlike sites like
> livecode.com or xojo.com or others that sell an IDE (and add-ons for their
> IDE/compiler/etc), we have:
>
> Two Standalone Products (Studio, Server)
> Application Products ( DB ADK for XXX, Reports ADK for XXX)
> Reports (mentioned by itself because the same reports you write for use
> within Studio or with Server you can also use with Reports ADK)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals