Please Explain - Index by Word

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 18:22:58 CDT 2014

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 7:41 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin
<ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:

> Index By Words is good choice for big strings,
> For example 'Body of email'.
>

> IndexByWords is not so powerful as Full Text search,
> we do not have it. But usually this is enough.

OK, so Index By Words is good for big strings when I'll frequently be
searching for single words. Do not use if searches will ALWAYS be
multi-word. And if I need to do both then = for single words, LIKE for
multi-word. Got it. Thanks for taking the time to explain.