Cursor lock and sql command

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Van Lerberghe frvanlerberghe at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 11:22:57 CDT 2014

Thank you Ruslan for this clear answer.

Just a question about your explanation below : In Vstudio 4.3, If I create a
Vcursor (SELECT...) with RW lock and next send an UPDATE command touching a
locked record, the record is updated without raising an error and I can see
the change immediately on the locked cursor !
Is it the intended behavior or are you doing something special behind the
scene ?

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin