No deployment with V4X 5.5.8

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Sat Jul 5 11:55:01 CDT 2014

This appears to be related to a bug that was fixed.  I reported this last year and it was fixed for V4RB 5.5.1.  My workaround was to temporarily rename the usr/local/lib/vcomponents folder when trying to run a built app older than the installed dev components.

http://www.valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=6592

Steve

--
Steve Albin, Montclair, NJ