Quick Announce: Valentina release 5.5.2 ready for use

jury at ctsas.com jury at ctsas.com
Fri Jan 17 04:45:00 CST 2014

hi Ruslan
yes i'm a developer, in the new features of latest 5.5.2 adk vReport i see that in function

MakeNewReport( inIndex as integer, inDatasource as string,inQuery as String = NULL, inBinds() as StringOrVariant ) as VReport

threse is new parameter "inBinds() as StringOrVariant " that substitute old 3 parameters of old makeNewReport function...

but whene i use xojo ide, and i write the code
xxx=makNewReport etc etc. i see the old implementatio of makeNewReport without new " inBinds() as StringOrVariant " parameter

 inBinds() as StringOrVariant  must be an array but i don't see this from ide of xojo, rs
can you help me ??