Quick Announce: Valentina release 5.5.2 ready for use

Jury Buono, Computer Time & Geco Informatica jury at ctsas.com
Thu Jan 16 15:31:53 CST 2014

hi, Ruslan,
i have update my adk    with v4rb_5_mac_ub.dmg  12,9 mb  downloaded from yours site
i have replaced old v4rb.rbx with new file in my dojo plugin folder
then i open the valentina example located in

/Users/XXXX/Paradigma Software/V4RB_5/Examples/VReport/WebOnValentina/WebOnValentina.rbp

but i don’t see the new inbinds parameters
MakeNewReport(
    inIndex as integer,
    inDatasource as string,
    inQuery as String = NULL,
    inBinds() as StringOrVariant ) as VReport

and i see the old version of function makeNewReport with old
inCursolLocation, inLockType, inDirection
parameters
can say me watch is the problem ??