There are no unregistered databases

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jan 14 12:19:28 CST 2014

Hi Ruslan,

When I replaced the database with another database of the same name, I
removed the journal files and restarted VServer_x64 and Valentina
Studio. When I opened the localhost connection in Valentina Studio, my
database wouldn't appear and if it doesn't appear, you can´t
double-click on it ;-)  So, I assumed it wasn't registered and I wanted
to choose Register Database from the popup menu, as you have read in my
previous e-mail. This didn't work, but executing REGISTER DATABASE did work.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

http://qery.us/3fi