Index crashes again

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Mon Jan 13 00:47:09 CST 2014

Now I’ve got a third customer with exactly the same problem.

2 of the guys did some minor archiving. The third just opened a database from my older version of my app, which was from spring last year (5.0 b60). I can’t see what the other 2 used before so it may have been some version of Valentina 5.

On 13.01.2014, at 06:56, Beatrix Willius <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

> Have asked the customer to do a re-index. We’ll see how this works out.
>
> I know that I have odd databases, but guys: I really need your help here. It’s always similar index issues.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals