Speeding up UpdateRecord

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sat Jan 11 11:17:39 CST 2014

I forgot to add that Valentina Studio tells me that this field has 11MB. The message table has 1000 records.

For the next version of my app I had a look at the speed - summer last year or so. It’s very strange that I overlooked such a huge speed problem.

On 11.01.2014, at 18:10, Beatrix Willius <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

> The test database is 350 MB.  Cleaning took about 2 minutes. There are a couple of things done here like removing white spaces etc. Literally over 80% of all calculations were spent in UpdateRecord according to Instruments.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals