vdbs destroyed because of out-of-memory

Thomas Flemming tf at qvgps.com
Tue Jan 7 06:45:45 CST 2014

Hi Ruslan,

 > This should not happens in 5.0 and better thanks to journal on db.

can you please explain more detailed, why 5 is more reliable then 4.9?
What exactly makes the difference with journal on db?

We are planning the new major release of our software and to be honest, we are
considering to move to MySql or MariaDb, just because of too much trouble with
destroyed vdbs.
Stability is just the most important thing!

Tom

--
**   Flemming Software Development CC
**   mail  tf at qvgps.com