More server questions

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Fri Jan 3 03:58:23 CST 2014

I think below question got lost in the website downtime:

On 30.12.2013, at 06:49, Beatrix Willius <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

> -The basic server comes with 5 connections. If I need more connections then I need to buy more - this is understood. Are the additional connection licenses time-based like the server or are these connections a one-time purchase?

Another question: how do users do a trial run of my software with Valentina server? Do they need to apply for the demo license of Valentina Server? But then how does this work together with the signature of the server that I use in my software?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals