Valentina and Xojo

jda jda at his.com
Tue Dec 16 07:54:35 CST 2014

On Dec 16, 2014, at 8:44 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:

> On 12/16/14, 3:29 PM, "jda" <jda at his.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Jon,
>
>> I¹ve discovered that to build for Valentina I need to have a license for Xojo
>> Database Servers. In the past that didn¹t matter (and I didn¹t realize it)
>> because that license came with the professional Xojo package. Now it¹s a
>> separate, and rather expensive, additional cost that I¹d rather not bear. I
>> only use Valentina client using native Valentina APIs (nothing to do with
>> Xojo). Is there something that can be done about this requirement?
>
> I think this is docs, how enable Xojo Standard
>
> You need drop file with special name into plugins folder
>    something as
>
>    DisableRBDB
>

> Try to search this word in WIKI to find page

Hi Ruslan, thanks. This is the page

http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:v4rb:manual:installation:installation&s[]=disablerbdb

However, with the latest release of Xojo neither instruction works. Putting DisableRBDB in Plugins or in Xojo -> Contents -> MacOS isn’t getting rid of Valentina as a database target.

Would you please take a look yourself?

Thanks,

Jon